Become a Member
Membership at Arnica Artist Run Centre
Become a member of Arnica by filling out the membership form. You can print the form, available here or stop by the gallery during open hours.
Standard Benefits of Becoming a Member
- Participate in Annual Membership Exhibition
Discount on classes & workshops
Vote at Annual General Meeting
Join a Committee to determine Arnica’s programming, fundraising, and public presence.
Access to Arnica’s resource material and personnel
- $10 – Student/Senior
- $20 – General Membership
- $30 – Family Membership (2 adults and children under 18)
- $20 – Spotlight Membership implementation fee
- $10 – Annual Spotlight update fee
- 5+ GA shifts – Volunteer Membership
A sponsor membership is an excellent opportunity for an organization or business to promote themselves on Arnica’s website while supporting a not-for-profit organization and arts and culture. In addition to the standard membership benefits, a sponsor membership is entitled to:
- A profile image
- Approximately 100 word description of the organization/business and it’s services
- Approximately 50 word section for sales and special offers from the organization/business
- Link to the organization/business’ website
- Logo on our “Supporters” page
The Volunteer Membership program was started with two thoughts in mind; to increase the number of volunteer gallery attendants and to provide a payment alternative to become a member.
A volunteer member is entitled to the standard membership benefits, but must have completed 5 gallery attendant volunteer shifts in order to qualify.
Discover how you can become a Spotlight Member!