- This event has passed.
Members Show and Sale
March 3, 2017 - March 11, 2017$10 - $30
Arnica ARC invites its Members to submit up to 2 artworks in any medium for inclusion in this our
Arnica Member’s Show and Sale. The exhibition opens Friday March 3rd through to Saturday March 11 2017.
This exhibition is in conjunction with Kamloops Arts Council’s ART EXPOSED Regional Exhibition.
All works exhibited in the Member’s Show and Sale can be purchased through Arnica with 75% to the artist and 25% to Arnica. All proceeds from this event help support our operations and programming. Artists who choose to donate 100% of the sale of their artworks to Arnica will be issued a charitable tax receipt for the full 100%.
- A maximum of 2 artworks can be submitted. Depending on the number of submissions, we may allow more.
- All mediums are welcome, including sculptural and digital media.
- Work submitted can be no more than 2ft x 2ft x 2ft (60 cm x 60 cm x 60 cm) in size, and priced no higher than $300. This will allow us to accommodate more work on the walls and floor space.
- Artists will receive 75% of the sale, with 25% commission for Arnica.
- Artists are required to be current Arnica members. If membership is not current, the fee will be required when the registration form is submitted.
Annual Membership fees:
Regular $20 Senior/Student $10 Family $30
Artists are responsible to make arrangements for picking up unsold artworks by Tue March 14th.
Arnica is not responsible for misplaced artworks after the exhibitions end date, March 11, 2017.
Deadline For Submissions & Dropping off Artwork
Completed Registration Forms and artwork are to be delivered to Arnica ARC by 4:30pm February 28th 2017.
- Does your work have special installation instructions? (ie. more than hanging it on the wall): Y / N ?
If “Y” __ I have provided written instructions detailing the installation.
- I will have my work “ready to hang” or “table ready” and delivered to Arnica by February 28th.
As this event is a fundraiser for Arnica ARC gallery, we may refuse an artist’s submission if the work is incomplete, hazardous, offensive or not exhibition worthy. Priority will be given to artworks that are ‘ready-to-hang’. Although we will make every attempt to be inclusive, exhibition of all artworks of any individual is not guaranteed.
Space is limited and curatorial discretion may be exercised. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Arnica Artist-Run Centre
Old Courthouse Cultural Centre, 7 Seymour St West, Kamloops, BC
Hours: Tuesday – Friday 10am-5pm & Saturday 10am-4pm